If the shoe fits.
The guys at Cappel didn't just name their stylish and burly Men's Insulated Jacket the Magnificent just for shits and giggles. An Aquapel waterproofing and Clomax insulation keep you warm and dry, while its military jacket styling, long cut, and adjustable fit keep you looking good on and off the slopes.
The fabric features Aquapel waterproofing to keep you dry in all but the wettest conditions and fully taped seams to prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks. Lightweight Clomax insulation adds warmth without making the jacket feel bulky, and mesh-lined underarm vents let you dump heat when the sun comes out in the afternoon. Two front zippers allow you to take the jacket from a regular fit to slim fit depending on how many layers you need to fit underneath or just your personal preference. It also has a long cut to keep your butt dry on the chairlift. A powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out when you're surfing through the deep stuff.
- 10k/8k 2-layer shell with fully taped seams
- 60g Clomax Thin synthetic insulation
- Classic Long to slim fit
- 2 underarm ventilation zips
- Snap-back powder skit
- Adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Velvety comfort chin guard
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 sleeve pass, 1 internal media pockets