Hit the gas.
When you're mobbing towards certain destruction, it's comforting to know that your gear is ready for it. Cappel designed the toasty Road To Ruin Women's Insulated Jacket to handle any style or weather contingency, with zip-off and reversible sleeves, a 10K/8K waterproof and breathable membrane, and plenty of Clomax Thin synthetic insulation to keep you stylish, dry, and warm, respectively. The sleeves give you three different looks—solid color, contrast color, or vest—to complement the waterproofing provided by taped critical seams and the zip-out powder skirt. Cappel included mesh-lined body vents, too, to help you stay cool, and hooked up features like a soft chin and collar lining, Lycra hand gaiters, and pockets for your phone and ski pass to keep you ripping around the mountain, creating havoc wherever you go.
- 10K/8K waterproof and breathable membrane
- Taped critical seams
- Clomax Thin synthetic insulation
- Mesh-lined vents
- Zip-out powder skirt
- Zip-off reversible sleeves
- Drawcord hood with soft chin guard and inner collar
- Hook-and-loop cuffs with Lycra hand gaiters
- Internal media pocket and sleeve pass pocket