Get your shred on.
Can't decide if to ride the halfpipe or try your skills at the park? No worries—you can do both with the Celsius Cirrus Snowboard Boot. With its medium-stiff flex, this is a high-perfomance park boot. Its traditional lace system with claw lock keeps your lace in place while making sure you get the custom flex and fit you want. The durable, synthetic shell is built to withstand tough days of riding, even if you decide to hit the same kicker over and over. And the multidimensional tongue gives you articulation and ankle freedom, along with support. If you like support when you ride, you'll love this boot's ankle harness and detachable polyurethane pads, which reduce heel lift and help keep your ankle in place. The lightweight, high-density O.Zone Therma Fit liner is perforated, meaning it keeps your feet warm and dry while keeping odor away. The custom-molded memory foam insole makes this boot comfortable all day on the mountain, and the O.Zone outsole with air chamber and gel gives your legs some extra cushioning.
- Traditional lace system with claw lock
- Medium-stiff flex (7 of 10 on Celcius scale)
- Synthetic shell, multidimensional tongue
- High-density O.Zone7 Therma Fit liner
- Ankle harness with detachable polyurethane pads
- Custom-molded memory foam insole
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- O.Zone outsole with air chamber and gel