Beefy support with hemp skin makes the Climate the ideal boot for a guy who just can't stand a world without snow.
You love it when low-pressure systems move in, deliver heavy doses of white, and facilitate your shredding of tree lines, resort runs, and slackcountry bowls. So when the weather in your neck of the woods starts to resemble something akin to winter, let your lust for cold air and deep snow lead you towards the all-mountain, big-line slayer that is the Celsius Men's Climate Snowboard Boot.
- O.Zone stoke strap enhances heel hold for a more controlled ride
- Breathable insole circulates air to keep your feet drier and more comfortable
- Hidden Gel outsole cushions hard landings and keeps your ride feeling smoother
- Self-Fit memory foam footbed is super comfy so you can ride all day long
- 2-Part rubber outsole features an airbag in the heel and gel cushion in the forefoot for cushion and shock absorption
Share your thoughts
Fits nice and tight to my feet after I heat moulded them, super stiff for great control, and really warm for those freezing days in the mountains.
Aggressive light boot
The climate may be my favorite boot of all time. Not only is it the perfect amount of stiffness to last all 100 days of riding of the year and still have response at the end, but it has an awesome eco story as it is made out of hemp. The new outsole makes it lower profile and lighter as well.