Making the insane seem easy.
Dropping into big, nipple-deep tree shots, cutting lines to access slackcountry stashes, or slashing long, laid-out carves on fresh corduroy, the Celsius Climate Snowboard Boot has the chops to translate all of your power directly to the snow effortlessly. Celsius designed this mid-stiff big mountain boot to provide tons of support so you can hike all day, tear up steep lines in bottomless powder, and get back to the lifts in time for some high-speed cool-down runs.
- Traditional lacing is easy-to-use, reliable, and easy-to-repair
- Claw lace lock holds lace in place to keep lower section as tight or loose as you want it, independent of the upper section
- Shell features panels made of eco-friendly hemp with a water-resistant finish
- Highly breathable, thermo-moldable O-Zone 7 Liner includes a power strap and fixed J-bars for added comfort
- Two-part outsole includes Airbag and Gel technologies that absorb shock and vibration to reduce fatigue
- Molded inner lace lock locks off the first lacing zone and keeps the lace in place
- EVA footbed reduces shock and absorbs impact
- Ankle harness with removable PU pads provide extra support along the ankle bones