Celsius designed the CLS Snowboard Boot for the intermediate-advanced all-mountain rider who needs one boot (a pair, actually) to shred the whole mountain–from the pipe to the backcountry. The Claw Lace lock, power straps on upper and lower shell, and another power strap on the liner all work together to allow you to adjust your fit, feel and stiffness for whatever terrain you happen to be riding, whatever the snow is doing, or whatever mood you happen to be in.
- Traditional lacing is easy-to-use, reliable, and easy to repair
- Claw Lace Lock keeps the lower half of your laces locked tight while you custom-fit the upper laces to the desired fit and flex
- Upper and lower power straps allow you to further dial the fit and stiffness
- Articulated cuff allows the upper part of the boot to flex independent of the lower part without causing the shell to buckle
- Three-part outsole features Airbag and Gel technologies that absorb shock and vibration to reduce fatigue
- Highly breathable, thermo-moldable O-Zone 7 Liner with a power strap and fixed J-bars for added comfort
- Dual-density EVA footbed for comfort
- Ankle harness with removable PU pads provide extra support along the ankle bones
- Custom-molded backstays both inside and out offer extra support
Share your thoughts
Bang for your buck
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Totally worth the price.
Feels like a top shelf boot, only I didn't have to pay a top shelf price. Very comfy and can take a beating too. Yeah, I like these a lot.