The Celsius Women's Fenom Boot. Phenomenal.
Designed especially for the female rider pushing her personal level of freestyle progression and for her happy little feet, there is the Celsius Women's Fenom Snowboard Boot. With convenient O.Zone lacing and a flex built for for the park, the Fenom is simple and fun. What more could a girl ask for?
- O-Zone Speed Lacing wraps down your boot’s upper and lower zones individually with the yank of a cord
- InFusion liner is crafted from high-density breathable and thermo-moldable material, and features a power strap for enhanced support
- Built in ankle harness cinches down to cover the liner in the name of combating the dreaded heel lift
- Dual density EVA footbed absorbs shock and provides season-long support
- CLAW lace lock holds laces in place all day long
Share your thoughts
You get what you pay for
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I loved the price on these boots but they are poorly made.
Both my liner calf straps broke first morning b4 the first ride.
Silly liner design.
But boots ride pretty well and havnt packed out to much. Good boot for someone not riding to hard or learning.