Have it your way.
The Celsius Xenon Snowboard Boot brings new flexibility to your park riding with traditional lacing that can be adjusted any number of ways for a truly custom fit. Add to that the Xenon's soft flex and incredible board feel, and you have a recipe for total park domination.
- Traditional lacing is easy-to-use, reliable, and easy to repair
- Molded inner lace lock locks off the first lacing zone and keeps the laces in place
- Power strap on lower zone lets you fine-tune your fit
- Built-in ankle harness locks down your heel to boost responsiveness; includes removable PU pads
- One-piece Cut-and-Buff outsole gives you incredible board feel and control
- Lightweight, thermo-moldable O-Zone 3 Liner includes a powerstrap and J-bars for better fit and support
- Dual-density EVA footbed for comfort and cushioning
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am a girl and these were a gift, but unless I wear super thick wool socks my toes are chilly by about the middle of the day. They are also a bit hard to lace tightly but I've only used them for 1 season... Other than that super comfortable and they look good.