10 digits in December, 10 digits in March.
When winter is in the throes of its seriously pissed-off sub-zero nastiness, it's tough to find a glove that can hold off the attack. The Celtek Bitten By A Womitten Mitten offers up two lines of defense against wet weather plus warm fleece insulation, so you can ride every day in January without calling it quits early or ending the season with nine fingers.
- Water-repellent nylon shell with durable water-repellant treatment for a first line of defense against precipitation
- StormDry 15K waterproof insert for total storm protection
- Durable polyurethane palm
- Separated finger fleece with moisture-wicking tricot lining helps manage moisture efficiently
- Women-specific fit for a comfortable feel
- Wrist cinch locks out snow and drafts