No more searching under the lift for your mittens.
You love mittens, but you're sick of dropping them off the lift every time you have to take them off to make a phone call or light up a left-handed cigarette. Avoid that with the Celtek Chroma Snowboard Mitten. The Wunderzip palm zipper allows you to open up the top half of the mitten so you can do what you need to do with your fingers without taking it all the way off.
- StormDry 15K-rated waterproof insert blocks out snow and wind while still allowing your hand to breathe
- DWR-treated nylon shell repels water, and PU palm is sticky for holding grabs
- Tricot lining wicks moisture away from your skin when you get hot hands
- Hook-and-loop closure neoprene cuff is comfy and low-profile to slip under sleeves
- Wunderzip palm zipper lets you free your fingers without taking you mitten off
- Original artwork by Dave Doman
Share your thoughts
Had to return these because the zipper ripped on the first run of the day after bailing on a small jump. They weren't even all that warm. These may be cheap but you get what you pay for. Don't bother with these.
So these mittens are pretty sweet. Kept me warm without a problem in about 28 degree weather. The wunder zips are pretty cool and convenient but I think that there should be a flap covering the inside of the zipper like there is on the outside because some cold air definitely does leak in. You can't really feel it when you are riding because you are moving around more but it would be nice if they were air tight on those cold lift rides. They got a little bit wet too. However I have the 2011 model and I think that these newer ones are more waterproof, so I wouldn't worry about it if you are getting these ones. Over all, freaking sweet mitts.
The Chromas still have the signature WUNDER ZIP! So comfy, warm and dry. I love my Day of the Dead printed mitts. Mittens are the way to go!