Don't let warmth fade away.
Wet hands are cold hands. Keep that from happening with the Celtek Faded Snowboard Glove. The 15K-rated StormDry membrane prevents moisture from coming in, so your fingers stay dry and happy park lap after park lap.
- StormDry 15K-rated waterproof insert blocks out snow and wind while still allowing your hand to breathe
- DWR-treated nylon shell repels water, and PU palm is sticky for holding grabs
- Tricot lining wicks moisture away from your skin when you get hot hands
- Hook-and-loop closure neoprene cuff is comfy and low-profile to slip under sleeves
- Original artwork by Dave Doman
Share your thoughts
Pretty awesome gloves! They have lined with a super soft fleecy material inside and my hands stayed warm all day but your hands do get hot and a little sweaty after a while if riding in warm days. But for those super super cold days, these are it!
Not Bad At All
I got to use these gloves for the first time on a warm day at Northstar Tahoe. They were warm and fuzzy on my hands and they were a huge step up in warmth and dryness from the pipe gloves I tried to wear through the whole season last year. However, by the end of the day I felt them getting a little damp and soggy on the inside. I'm a little worried about colder weather and riding several days in a row. We'll see. And my hand slipped off my grab on a few big airs which I'm blaming on the grip of the gloves but its probably really because I'm fat and inflexible lol
These are super good all season shred gloves.