From the pier to the peak, it’s all goooooood.
Get ready to hang 10 with Celtek Clan member Aaron Biittner and his signature hand cover—the Celtek Fast Times Glove. The Fast Times is packed with a grip of features like a Cel-Block Membrane, eco-friendly Lil’ Green Buds fleece, and knuckle pads for dragging.
- Cel-Block Membrane, with 20K-rated waterproofing, blocks wetness and breathes so your hands stay warm and dry
- Double Bang Out Cuff seals off your sleeves from snow, wind, and water while listening to Earth, Wind and Fire
- Lil’ Green Buds Fleece keeps yer digits warm in the storm —eco-friendly cellular foam retains heat and releases it when needed, kind of like magic
- Go Getta Grip—Celtek supplied this supreme silicone because slipping is for suckaz
- DNA printing—inks for graphics are absorbed deep into the fabric which produces vibrant colors with razor-sharp clarity without fading, cracking or peeling, kind of like art on your hands
Share your thoughts
never again. poor quality and faulty glove
Just got the fast times night mission gloves shipped out to australia. right hand glove was faulty and the thumb inner was stitched in wrong. Ive had to rip the inner just to get my hand. pretty pi$$ed off as needed them to head to new zealand in a few days.
poor quality and worst customer service ever a bad combo
Super disappointed with Celtek. The quality of their gloves has gone down hill. I don't care if they're style is steezy, they customer service is non existant. Needed to warranty exhange a pair of gloves that ripped after about 5 rides. They don't answer phone call, return emails, voice mails, nothing. They obviously don't give a crap about their customers. I suggest you spend your money with a company that actually stands behind their producst and cares about customer satisfaction.
Why does Celtek's customer service sucks...
Why does Celtek's customer service sucks so bad? Why don't they stand behind they're products? They don't answer phone calls, return emails, letters, voice mails, nothing. It rediculous and it pisses me off. If you buy Celtek, you better buy from dogfunk so if you do have a problem, someone will help you. Celtek doesn't care if you have a warranty problem, or care about you at all. They will not talk to you. Lame company!
Yo- Please call there new number 9497329933 and they will help you out or email email@example.com and he'll get you dialed.
Biittner's pro model rocks!
Lovin the graphic and palm trees. Fit's great. Go Getta Grip on the palm is super sticky and grippy!