Sure—one day you'll turn pro and make your millis. But how will you sign autographs if your fingers are frozen?
- DWR treated waxed canvas fabric
- Water-repellant leather palm
- 20K/20K waterproof Hipora insert
- Tricot lining
- Dexterity enhanced fit
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure, removable wrist leash
- Artwork inspired by Aaron Biittner, Marc Swoboda
Share your thoughts
Philly Shit not mitt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
First off, when receiving the mitts one of the wrist leashes was missing the drawstring button to pull it tight. Second, the second or third day riding with these gloves the "leather" palm flaked off around where your fingers are and the seams started to fall apart These Celtek gloves are poorly made. On the up side they do keep your hands warm on cold days.