It's not technically cheating.
Get that little extra grip you've been missing from other mittens with the Celtek Trippin Snowboard Mitten. The separated index finger makes it easier to accomplish often overlooked, but very important tasks such as unbuckling your binding, adjusting your goggles, or catching the beer your buddy just threw to you from the lift.
- StormDry 15K-rated waterproof insert blocks out snow and wind while still allowing your hand to breathe
- DWR-treated nylon shell repels water, and PU palm is sticky for holding grabs
- Tricot lining wicks moisture away from your skin when you get hot hands
- Hook-and-loop closure neoprene cuff is comfy and low-profile to slip under sleeves
- Original artwork by Matt French
Share your thoughts
Sick Kitts & super warm. Rockem with a big hoodie & your trippin for sho!
warm, great glove!
I really like this product, happy i bought it. Best mitten i ever used.
really warm in temperatures to below 25 Celsius intending u move around abit not just standing still.
wasn't expecting the middle finger, ring finger and little finger to have separate "pockets" for your fingers.
Warm quality gloves, totally worth the money!
Triggers are the way to go
If you get the chance to slide your hand into these you'll know what I'm talking about... they have these sick individual slots for each fingers. They keep my hands super warm and dry. I'm so stoked on them. The Size Larges fit true. They are legit!
will the XL be big enough to fit my hands....
will the XL be big enough to fit my hands. i got some huge hands
Whatup Sawyer, I too have giant hands (long fingers). I have to buy size XL in Burton gloves and they're barely big enough. I've had a couple pairs of Celtek gloves over the years, and the XLs are too big, even for my big-ass hands. So, I think you'll be good with the XLs.