See what dry hands can do for you.
Want to know why Stevie Bell always has a smile on his face? Because he doesn't have to worry about getting cold, wet hands, as least not while he's wearing the Celtek Twelve Snowboard Glove. The StormDry waterproof membrane keeps moisture out so your hands stay dry and you can focus on what matters: having fun snowboarding.
- StormDry 15K-rated waterproof insert blocks out snow and wind while allowing your hand to breathe
- Nylon and leather shell repels water to help keep moisture out
- Tricot lining wicks moisture away from your skin when you get hot hands
- Hook-and-loop closure neoprene cuff is comfy and low-profile to slip under sleeves
Share your thoughts
Way nice tight fit, warm and dry.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are exceptional. I have loved these since the first day i took them out. They are super warm, and they make your hand feel like they're inside a warm house. The ends of the fingers don't go too long, so you can still grab things and adjust your gear. Sick gloves! Good buy.