Protects your surf quiver while you travel.
- Holds two-to-three boards and fits all Channel Islands board outlines
- Waterproof ripstop shell shields your boards from the elements and provides sun protection
- Light internal padding and a padded center divider protects your boards from dings during transport
- Reinforced nose fabric safeguards your board's nose from dents
- Air vent allows your boards to dry when placed in wet
- Internal mesh pocket with hook-and-loop closure secures your fins and wax
- Padded nylon shoulder strap allows you to easily and comfortably haul your bag
- YKK zippers provide durable components
- Changing flap gives you a place to stand when you take your wetsuit off or on
- ID window lets peeps know that this is yours and a built-in hanger hook offers convenience
- Channel Islands is donating one-percent of sales to The Pablove Foundation (fighting childhood cancer with love)
Share your thoughts
Looking for a travel bag asap to hold 5'8'...
Looking for a travel bag asap to hold 5'8' santa cruz with FINS ATTACHED...will this Channel Islands Approach 2x travel bag work with the fins attached?