Be the first to upload your photo of the Black Flag Whip Surfboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
I wanted to know if you can order this surfboard at 2 1/2 thick >?
November 17, 2012
November 16, 2012
Favorite in quiver. I am 6'4' 190 and ride a 6'1. Definitely can ride this board a few inches shorter. This is due to the board being slightly wider, as well as being a little beefier in the nose than a standard shortboard. This gives it more speed and better performance in smaller mushier surf. Not a crazy amount of rocker either. In sum this board will be shorter, wider, thicker,and flatter than your standard shortboard.
I typically ride this board from a little above waist to about head and a half.
Is this board really made of eps epoxy???
June 19, 2012
Says PU in the description not eps
February 24, 2013
yeah i wonder the same thing according to bottom picture its an ultra light glassing logo...
August 15, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 5 ft 8 in, 5 ft 10 in, 6 ft 0 in, 6 ft 2 in, 6 ft 4 in, 6 ft 6 in
- PU / polyester
- [5ft 8in] 18.5 in; [5ft 10in] 18.875 in; [6ft 0in] 19.25 in; [6ft 2in] 19.75 in; [6ft 4in] 20 in; [6ft 6in] 20.5 in
- [5ft 8in] 2.19 in; [5ft 10in] 2.25 in; [6ft 0in] 2.375 in; [6ft 2in] 2.5 in; [6ft 4in] 2.75 in; [6ft 6in] 2.875 in
- (sold separately) FCS 5-fin
- Recommended Use:
- intermediate to advanced riding