Be the first to upload your photo of the Dumpster Diver Surfboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Is this board a Polyester or Surftech construction?
June 3, 2012
I'm 5'7" 160 lbs.would this board fit me
September 28, 2012
PU. CI's standard ultralight glass job (UL) where it is a 4x4oz deck and a 4oz bottom.
By: Jordan Mash
July 15, 2012
After consulting the warehouse we determined that the tech specs are misleading. This in fact is a Polyester construction which is correctly noted in the description. "Two top layers and one bottom layer of high-performance fiberglass wrap the ultralight, responsive polyester core"
June 3, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 5 ft 4 in, 5 ft 6 in, 5 ft 7 in, 5 ft 8 in, 5 ft 10 in, 6 ft 0 in, 6 ft 2 in, 6 ft 4 in
- PU / polyester
- [5ft 4in] 19 in; [5ft 6in] 19.25 in; [5ft 7in] 19.5 in; [5ft 8in] 19.75; [5ft 10in] 20 in; [6ft 0in] 20.25 in; [6ft 2in] 20.5 in; [6ft 4in] 20.75 in
- [5ft 4in] 2.125 in; [5ft 6in] 2.25 in; [5ft 7in] 2.3125; [5ft 8in] 2.375; [5ft 10in] 2.5; [6ft 0in] 2.625; [6ft 2in] 2.75; [6ft 4in] 2.875
- (sold separately) FCS tri-fin, Futures tri-fin
- Recommended Use:
- small to medium surf, catching air