Short and fat.
Fat and hungry for small to medium waves: that's what the Channel Islands Dumpster Diver Surfboard is all about. Dane Reynolds wished for a short, fat board with a narrow nose that could charge crap conditions and handle big airs and ferocious landings ... he got just that.
- Mellow single concave to a vee at the tail offers quicker rail transitions and allows you to maintain speed off the bottom turn to shoot back up to the lip
- Two top layers and one bottom layer of high-performance fiberglass wrap the ultralight, responsive polyurethane core
- Wide profile throughout combined with a mellow rocker at the narrow nose creates a stable yet agile platform to charge fast
- Wide-ish squash tail releases at the lip and bottom turns so you can fly high, slash hard, and spin out with fluidity and style
- Tri-fin set-up (fins sold separately) provides that quick release needed to power from turn to trick
- Channel Islands suggests you size down at a rate of one to four inches shorter than your actual height
Share your thoughts
Is this board a Polyester or Surftech...
Is this board a Polyester or Surftech construction?
After consulting the warehouse we determined that the tech specs are misleading. This in fact is a Polyester construction which is correctly noted in the description. "Two top layers and one bottom layer of high-performance fiberglass wrap the ultralight, responsive polyester core"
PU. CI's standard ultralight glass job (UL) where it is a 4x4oz deck and a 4oz bottom.
I'm 5'7" 160 lbs.would this board fit me