If you combine the Biscuit and the Gravy, you don't get a delicious, steaming helping of hearty breakfast delight, you get the Channel Islands Motorboat Surfboard. Al Merrick's shape based on Rob Machado's ideal specs make the Motorboat's overall profile as hearty as a hot plate of the B & G. Pick up a slightly shorter length than you're used to and turn that pile of food you ate this morning into the fuel to propel the Motorboat into small to medium surf with the same graceful fluidity that gravy exhibits as it drips down your chin.
- Mellow single concave to a vee at the tail offers quicker rail transitions and allows you to maintain speed off the bottom turn to shoot back up to the lip
- Two top layers and one bottom layer of high-performance fiberglass wrap the ultralight, responsive polyurethane core
- Moderate nose rocker limits nose dives while the wide overall shape creates a stable yet agile platform to charge fast and boost high
- Substantial foil keeps the rails thin for quick turn initiation and release with a thicker middle for better stability and strength in big airs
- Wide squash tail releases at the lip and bottom turns so you can fly high, slash hard, and spin out with fluidity and style
- Tri-fin set-up (fins sold separately) provides that quick release needed to power from turn to trick
- Channel Islands suggests you choose a Motorboard that's four to six inches shorter than your preferred shortboard