Shave instability one cut, air, and spin at a time.
Pro surfer Dane Reynolds' style, fluidity, and ability to effortlessly fly and spin on a surfboard didn't come without lots of practice. The Channel Islands Neck Beard Surfboard has Dane Reynolds' short and fat design so you can practice and develop your style, too ... and you can even try to compete with his beard (unlike the majority of cutbackers, Dane chooses to rock facial hair while he shreds).
- Mellow single concave to a V at the tail offers quicker rail transitions and allows you to lay the board flat and slip through on-water spins easily
- Two top layers and one bottom layer of high performance fiberglass wrap the ultralight, responsive polyurethane core
- Wide profile throughout combined with a steep rocker at the nose create a stable yet agile platform that propels you down large faces and maintains speed in junk
- Squarish, rounded-diamond tail helps you hold long turns with confidence
- Five-fin setup (fins sold separately) offers a ton of versatility for varied conditions and styles
- Size down at a rate of four to six inches shorter than your actual height
Share your thoughts
ci neckbeard surfboard
this is a fun board for chest high and under waves...the board is really skatey and in my opinion works best in flatter faced mushy type waves. it is extremely fast and and works well as a quad or a thruster. i weigh 150lbs and think the future am1 fins work the best for the 3 fin set up and the stretch quads fins work well with the 4 fin..... although i think i could go with a little smaller or looser quad set-up. if u are looking for a board to lean airs on this is it. fast down the line and a really wide tail for nice take-offs.
perfect shipping board arrived quick and no damage!