Be the first to upload your photo of the Semi Pro Surfboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Will the 5'11 size be back in stock at the discounted price anytime soon?
May 9, 2013
November 16, 2012
Have this board in a 6"2" and love it. I find it works well from chest to well overhead. Will work in waist high if it is punchy enough, but wouldnt be my go to for these conditions.
All in all I would say a very similar board to the Channel Island Whip, though this board is more perfomancy than the Whip. I find the Whip works better in waist to chest mushy conditions while this board excels more in chest to overhead cleaner surf.
is the board is really eps epoxy with 5 fins set up round pin?
August 15, 2012
The newest Semi Pro is a 5 fin set up. This is the model before it which only features a 3 fin set up. It also not eps epoxy.
By: Jon Sheehan
November 16, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 5 ft 7 in, 5 ft 9 in, 5 ft 11 in, 6 ft 1 in, 6 ft 3 in, 6 ft 5 in, 6 ft 8 in
- PU / polyester
- [5ft 7in] 18.125 in; [5ft 9in] 18.375 in; [5ft 11in] 18.75 in; [6ft 1in] 19.125 in; [6ft 3in] 19.625 in; [6ft 5in] 19.875 in; [6ft 8in] 20.25 in
- [5ft 7in] 2.125 in; [5ft 9in] 2.25 in; [5ft 11in] 2.25 in; [6ft 1in] 2.375 in; [6ft 3in] 2.5 in; [6ft 5in] 2.625 in; [6ft 8in] 2.75 in
- (sold separately) FCS 3-fin
- Recommended Use:
- intermediate to advanced riding, waist high and above swell