The protection and security your board quiver deserves.
- Bag holds up to four to five boards without fins attached
- Ten-millimeters of deck and bottom padding, 20mm of rail sandwich padding, and internal padded dividers (foam/bubble/foam construction) shield your boards from dents and dings while you travel
- Waterproof hex rip-stop shell fabric provides sun protection and shields your boards from the elements
- Bag conveniently attaches to the Travel Light Wheelie Bag (sold separately)
- Stash mesh pocket holds your fins, key, and wax
- Channel Islands leash string pull tabs and custom hex D-rings offer convenience
- Corrosion-proof zipper provides durable components
- Channel Islands is donating one-percent of sales to The Pablove Foundation (fighting childhood cancer with love)
Share your thoughts
What Dakine board travel bag will fit a...
What Dakine board travel bag will fit a Channel Islands Biscuit. The dimensions are: 6'8" long, 22 1/4" wide and 3 1/8 thick.