The protection and security your board quiver deserves.
The Channel Islands Team Surfboard Bag knows how to get your quiver safely and successfully to your final destination. Its unique design offers plenty of padded protection so when it comes time to compete, you find your boards in the exact condition you packed them in.
- Bag holds up to four to five boards without fins attached
- Ten-millimeters of deck and bottom padding, 20mm of rail sandwich padding, and internal padded dividers (foam/bubble/foam construction) shield your boards from dents and dings while you travel
- Waterproof hex rip-stop shell fabric provides sun protection and shields your boards from the elements
- Bag conveniently attaches to the Travel Light Wheelie Bag (sold separately)
- Stash mesh pocket holds your fins, key, and wax
- Channel Islands leash string pull tabs and custom hex D-rings offer convenience
- Corrosion-proof zipper provides durable components
- Channel Islands is donating one-percent of sales to The Pablove Foundation (fighting childhood cancer with love)
Share your thoughts
What Dakine board travel bag will fit a...
What Dakine board travel bag will fit a Channel Islands Biscuit. The dimensions are: 6'8" long, 22 1/4" wide and 3 1/8 thick.