Solid protection without the heavy weight.
Avoid getting slapped with enormous bag fees when you travel with the Channel Islands Travel Light Double Surboard Bag. Thanks to its lightweight construction, you save weight without sacrificing protection for your boards while you head to Bali, Hawaii, or Australia.
- Bag holds up to two to three boards without fins attached
- Ten-millimeters of padding throughout and internal padded dividers shield your boards from dents and dings while you travel
- Waterproof hex rip-stop shell fabric provides sun protection and shields your boards from the elements
- Bag conveniently attaches to the Travel Light Wheelie Bag (sold separately)
- Expandable fin compartment stashes your fins
- Channel Islands leash string pull tabs and custom hex D-rings offer convenience
- Corrosion proof zipper provides durable components
- Channel Islands is donating one-percent of sales to The Pablove Foundation (fighting childhood cancer with love)