When you want to serve high style with a touch of sass, slide your way into the Cheap Monday Women's Slim Denim Pant. This slim denim pant channels vintage cool especially when you wear it with boots or some industrial heels.
- Blended denim fabric uses synthetic fibers to help keep you cool and to add flexibility
- Skinny fit and vintage styling deliver a sleek feel that is sexy and on trend
- Classic five-pocket design looks good and gives you just enough room to carry a few small essentials
Share your thoughts
Love these jeans
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
these jeans definitely tend to be on the smaller size, so I would go up one size. I love the fit and material. These jeans aren't on the spandexy side of things but they don't stretch out during the day.
Good n Skinny
Pretty dang cool! I have short and have an athletic build, and have issues finding jeans that stay slim enough through my knees and calves. But these do the trick, and they don't get baggy throughout the day. I had to get them hemmed, but other than that they fit true to size (I wear a 25-26, and picked up a 26 in these). The wash is super cute, and goes with all sorts of looks- definitely recommend them!
Nice slim denim
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are a good pair of really slim jeans. I would classify them as a mid rise. It isn't too low but it also doesn't give you the mom-jean look. I typically wear a 28 to a 30 depending on the brand and I went with a 30 in these. I am 5'9" and 150 lbs and the 30 was a really tight fit to start but after an hour of wearing them they fit great. Heads up to definitely go with the larger size if you are between sizes.