The mayor of Powdertown.
When the snow starts piling up, get your Compatriot Commissioner Snowboard waxed up and ready to slay some powder bright and early. It has a rockered tip to help you float effortlessly through waist-deep snow, and it's cambered underfoot so you still have control when you hit the occasional groomer.
- HellBent profile features traditional camber for power and edge hold, with a rockered nose for float in powder
- Directional twin shape provides drive for freeriding and versatility for park riding
- CFX91 stringers are so awesome that if we told you any more about them, we'd have to kill you
- VDS Anti-Chatter dampening system uses a blend of rubber and urethane to reduce vibrations at high speeds
- Cowboy wood core is snappy and milled to make it as lightweight as possible
- Durasurf sintered base is fast, durable, and retains wax well
- UHMW sidewalls dampen chatter and helps preserve edge hold at high speeds
- Designed and built in Jackson Hole, Wyoming