The Compatriot La Mosca Snowboard is the all-mountain freestyle weapon of choice of shred legend Kevin Jones. The La Mosca features a FlatCamber profile designed to make pressing and stomping landings a little easier, without sacrificing high-speed control or pop off the lip. Offered in two sizes: a 148cm for jib and park riding, and a slightly stiffer 160cm for cliffs, chutes, and all-around ripping.
- Cowboy Core uses multi-density tip-to-tail wood for pop and durability
- FlatCamber technology uses a flatter, mellower version of traditional camber
- CFX91 carbon stringers add ollie power
- Sintered UHMW p-tex sidewalls for durability and vibration dampening
- Durasurf 4000 sintered base for awesome wax retention and all-around speed