Dominate the entire mountain.
The Compatriot Lupara Snowboard is for riders who take their park skills to every inch of the mountain. It has camber for pop off jumps and edge hold when bombing down runs, and the directional twin shape makes it easier to take off and land switch without sacrificing power and control on the steeps.
- Traditional camber offers unmatched pop, power, and edge hold
- Directional twin shape provides drive for freeriding and versatility for park riding
- CFX91 stringers are so awesome that if we told you any more about them, we'd have to kill you
- VDS Anti-Chatter dampening system uses a blend of rubber and urethane to reduce vibrations at high speeds
- Cowboy wood core is snappy and milled to make it as lightweight as possible
- Durasurf sintered base is fast, durable, and retains wax well
- UHMW sidewalls dampen chatter and helps preserve edge hold at high speeds
- Designed and built in Jackson Hole, Wyoming