The snowboarder's snowboard.
The Compatriot Movement Snowboard was not designed merely for ten-foot slides down rails and short flights over jumps. It was built to tackle every aspect of the mountain, from icy halfpipe runs to powder-filled tree runs, and it allows riders to properly experience that most fundamental aspect of snowboarding that all learn but few ever master—the turn. Traditional camber, a carbon fiber backbone, and a snappy wood core combine to provide superior drive and pop for powerful turns and lofty ollies that your limp-noodle park board can't fathom.
- Traditional camber offers unmatched pop, power, and edge hold
- Directional twin shape provides drive for freeriding and versatility for park riding
- CFX91 stringers are so awesome that if we told you any more about them, we'd have to kill you
- VDS Anti-Chatter dampening system uses a blend of rubber and urethane to reduce vibrations at high speeds
- Cowboy wood core is snappy and milled to make it as lightweight as possible
- Durasurf sintered base is fast, durable, and retains wax well
- UHMW sidewalls dampen chatter and helps preserve edge hold at high speeds
- Designed and built in Jackson Hole, Wyoming