Chains not included, but highly recommended.
Zip up the Comune Dean Jacket and go dig the whole world one road at a time from behind the handlebars of your hot-rod scooter. A slim-fit denim jacket at its most basic definition, the Dean features an offset zipper to accentuate your departure from popular culture, and with the removable and reversible flannel-lined sleeves, you can stick out like a sore thumb up the butt of any simple-minded motorists getting off to themselves in their narcissistic cars’ many mirrors.
- Zip cuffs let you roll-em-up when your scooter gang is forced to rumble
- Snap-down collar prevents it from flying up into your face and blocking the chicks’ view of your near-beard
- Belt loops on the lower hem give you easy access to your belt loops when you forget your steel pipe at the hideout
Share your thoughts
awesome jacket. i'm 6'2", 220lbs and the xl fits great. long enough in the arms, just a bit tight around the waste.
ain't grandads canadian tux
Was a little skeptical about swooping a denim jacket, but this piece is anything but. Has so much raditude, it will make your face hurt. Physically hurt.
Fits and looks exactly like a leather biker jacket would (fairly heavy, longer sleeves, articulated shoulders, snug in the chest, and short in the front), but not at the expense of a little piggy skin. Swoop a pair of VZ Elmores or classic Wayfarers to complete the Dean look.
* fit is definitely slim, but I wouldn't recommend a size up because the sleeves will end up a little too long
* like comune denim, the fabric will be pretty stiff at the get-go, and will wear in nicely. probably better off not being washed (care suggests dry clean only), so go easy on the mustard while wearing it