Whether you strap it to your mountain bike's down-tube or the roll cage of your pick-up, the Contour Flex Strap will dampen vibrations and securely hold your Contour camera in place for unique, crisp shots of fast-paced pursuits. The kit includes two different strap sizes and a rotating flat mount for a wide range of angles.
- Flexible material securely holds the camera in place while dampening vibrations
- Includes two strap sizes (9-inch and 5.25-inch)
- Includes the rotating flat mount for a variety of angles
- Fits bars from .75-inches to 2.75-inches
Share your thoughts
Great all around mount for being creativ
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
With Contour going out of buisness I had to buy this while I could. this works great for attaching the camera to your leg, foot, arm, or any other random place you can think of.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
For what you get, its way overpriced. It is useful for getting some cool shots (I grabbed some great shots strapped to the side of fire apparatus). I lost a lot of trust in the mount after strapping it to my ski boot. After crushing a run down the mountain, went to shut off the cam and found the mount actually fell apart. Apparently the vibrations allowed the screws holding the mount together to work loose, and the entire mount (including where the leash is supposed to attach to) fell off. Fortunately I found the battery door laying at the top of the glades I was skiing in, and recovered the camera a few hundred feet below. I now use an elastic sling to attach the camera to a hard point when using this mount.