H20 in HD.
Snag the Contour ROAM Watersports Kit and you'll have everything you need to share your surf adventures with the world, from the waterproof housing to a full-HD POV camera. Instead of designing a camera that looks dorky, Contour kept the ROAM sleek, and rather than giving you complicated button-and-flashing-light combinations you have to translate, it made the operation simple. Slide this fully adjustable camera inside the included case, mount the case to your board and, with a flip of a single switch, this camera powers up and starts recording crisp video.
- Watersports kit includes Contour ROAM POV camera, Contour-compatible waterproof case, surfboard mount, and USB cable for connecting to your computer
- Waterproof surf case is waterproof to 60 meters and buoyant so it'll float your camera and protect it in case this unit gets loose from your board
- Instant-on record button slides forward and engages the record function of the camera without annoying fiddling or menus
- Glass lens is flush-mounted with the front of the housing for safety, and the lens beautifully reproduces color, minimizes distortion, and has an f2.8 aperture for supreme depth of field
- Three separate HD video modes give you an option of frame rates and dimensions to match your particular needs
- Still photo mode gives you the option of shooting 1, 3, 5, 10, 30, and 60 second intervals of still photos at 5 megapixels
- microSD memory compatibility means you can add up to 32GB worth of memory to this card, significantly extending your recording time
- Status button gives you battery status, available memory, and engages the laser level, which provides a visual laser line for leveling the camera on its mount
- Built-in battery has a three hour life, it's smaller so this camera can keep a low profile, and the built-in design means better overall waterproofing