Shoot to thrill.
Contour took its popular Roam helmet camera and massaged some new features into it to create the Roam2 Camera. The Roam2 has the same tough-as-nails camera platform, but now it features new colors, improved video quality, and the capability to shoot video up to 60fps at 720p. Attach one of the many mounts to your handlebars, board, or boat, fire up the built-in laser level to get your angle just right, and flip the massive, lock-on button in place. Soon you'll have all the gnarly footage you need to become the next internet sensation—oooh, your mom will be so proud.
- Metal case is fully waterproof to one meter without an additional housing
- Case shape is streamlined and aerodynamic so it doesn't feel bulky on your head or act like a brick on the hood of your car
- Locking instant-on record switch is dead simple and easy to operate with gloves on
- Shoot at 60fps in 720p and get the cleanest slow-motion video imaginable
- Choose from three different HD video recording modes and either a single still photo or a time-lapse mode that shoots from every second to every sixty seconds
- Video settings can be managed with the Contour desktop software with your camera attached to your desktop computer via USB connection
- Built-in microphone records in AAC audio format for crisp sound reproduction
- Wide-angle, glass-element lens rotates 270 degrees so you can get the perfect angle and most level video
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 3.5 hours so you can shoot marathon bike rides, multiple B.A.S.E. jumps, or half a day of shredding in the snow
- Built-in front-mounted laser helps you align and aim your camera for the perfect shot
- Camera ships with a 4GB MicroSD card so your camera is ready to shoot right out of the box
- Includes profile mount and rotating surface mount and is compatible with all Contour Roam camera mounts