A casual kick with skate style.
For wandering, working, and occasionally going for a ride on the ol' board, the Converse CT LS Skate Shoe dishes out simple but undeniable style and all-day comfort. Minimal padding and maximum style are achieved though striped foxing on the outsole, clean lines on the vamp, and solid color-blocking throughout.
- Suede upper stands up to the grind while allowing your foot to breathe
- Rubberized toe rand protects your feet from impact from skateboards and clumsy people's bad walking habits
- Minimal padding on collar and tongue reduces weight and bulk
- Sewn-in EVA insole provides enough comfort to hitch-hike along lonely highways for miles
- Vulcanized rubber sole allows for your foot to flex for all-day comfort
Share your thoughts
Love this shoe, very comfy. They have plenty of heel padding and hold up great. Be sure to order any converse shoe a size smaller than you are used to wearing. I normally wear a 9 in all shoes but wear an 8 in all converse shoes.