Take what you need.
The Dakine Alpine Backpack is a sleek, streamlined pack that will help you haul your gear without wasting time with gimmicks. Toss in your goggles, a bit of caloric refreshment, your safety gear, and something to wet your whistle. Then strap on your board, and you're ready to roll.
- Streamlined design won't mess with your center of gravity, plus you won't look like a gaper who came to the mountain with a baggy-assed, high school book bag
- Secure your skull-saver into the outside straps while you're making your way to the lodge for some lunch-time vittles
- Fleece-lined goggle compartment gives your specs a cush ride
- Mesh bottle pockets keep your drinks handy
Share your thoughts
definetly a snow pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
ive had this thing for a year and a half and ive used it from school to bringing goodies on the slopes, the side mesh is kinda tight and when i put a water bottle in it, the mesh broke. still a good bag
does it fit binders for school? like 3 ...
does it fit binders for school? like 3 1.5 inch/
I ride park for hours at a time and i...
I ride park for hours at a time and i wanted to know if the bag would get soaked if i set it on the down on snow while is was hitting the rails.
what the crap does the other side of this...
what the crap does the other side of this bag look like??!!! I can't find photos anywhere! Does it have a waist strap?
I couldn't find a picture of the back of this pack. But it does come with a small waist belt. I assume it's a pretty generic looking back, two straps, light padding and a 1" waist belt.