Stay warm, dry, and stoked everywhere from resort laps to heli drops.
Annie Boulanger helped pioneer women's backcountry freestyle riding and she doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Annie's pro-model DAKINE Team Targa Glove gives her the protection she needs to get after it in seriously stormy conditions, and the style to look good doing it.
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert for guaranteed dryness
- High-loft synthetic insulation for warmth without excessive bulk
- DWR-treated leather shell, palm, and fingers for durability and dexterity
- Zipper cuff closure for easy one-handed function
- Color-coordinates with Annie's pro-model DAKINE Girls' Heli Pro pack
Share your thoughts
Dakine Annie Boulanger Team Targa Glove
Not warm enough
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Look good but I had very cold fingers after a while. I'm returning them now.
I originally purchased these puppies for myself but decided I needed something with a wider/longer cuff and handed them over to my sister. She's been up at least a half dozen times and she's never had a problem with the waterproofing or performance of them. Would definitely recommend!