Annie Boulanger helped pioneer women's backcountry freestyle riding and she doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Annie's pro-model DAKINE Team Targa Glove gives her the protection she needs to get after it in seriously stormy conditions, and the style to look good doing it.
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert for guaranteed dryness
- High-loft synthetic insulation for warmth without excessive bulk
- DWR-treated leather shell, palm, and fingers for durability and dexterity
- Zipper cuff closure for easy one-handed function
- Color-coordinates with Annie's pro-model DAKINE Girls' Heli Pro pack
Share your thoughts
Dakine Annie Boulanger Team Targa Glove
Not warm enough
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Look good but I had very cold fingers after a while. I'm returning them now.
I originally purchased these puppies for myself but decided I needed something with a wider/longer cuff and handed them over to my sister. She's been up at least a half dozen times and she's never had a problem with the waterproofing or performance of them. Would definitely recommend!