Intelligently designed and deferential.
The fully taped Dakine Ashby Jacket sheds snow, sleet, wind, and rain, all without bulk or fuss. You rip hard, work up a sweat, and prefer to layer as you see fit, or even not at all. Here's a shell that's tough stuff and smartly equipped with essentials—but that's wise enough to know who calls the shots.
- Toray nylon fine twill with Entrant waterproof breathable laminate and a solvent-free DWR finish provides tough, all-day weather protection
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts
- Closed-cell mesh, brushed mesh, and taffeta lining wicks away moisture where you need it and allows air to circulate under the shell
- Extended drop-tail prevents butt-freeze when riding chairs
- Underarm mesh-lined vents cool you off when things heat up
- Adjustable drop hood gives you convenient cranial warmth
- Stretch powder skirt with jacket-to-pant connector snaps moves with you to prevents pow up the back, and zips off when you leave the mountain for dinner
- Stretch hand gaiters keep out snow and cold
- Storm flap along front zipper, hook-and-loop cuff tabs, and drawcord powder skirt keep snow and drafts on the outside where they belong
- Extra-large zippered hand pockets make it easy to bring your lunch on the lift
- Goggle, media, hand, and zippered sleeve pass pockets for secure storage and easy access
Share your thoughts
Dear friend can you tell me if the size...
Dear friend can you tell me if the size of women's jacket on your site is correct? Help me please.
All sizes that are currently listed are in stock. The sizing measurements will go off of the sizing chart that is located beneath the list of current available sizes.