The DAKINE Women's Aubrey Henley Top mixes technical performance with casual style. You get warmth from the double-layered knit and you get to look hot even if you're chilling in your baselayer. Plus, the quick-wicking fibers manages moisture, and the antimicrobial finish prevents this top from getting funky.
- Wicking fibers quickly moves sweat away from your skin so it can evaporate quickly and help your body regulate its temperature
- Double layered construction keeps you warm without adding bulk
- Fitted cut doesn't have extra fabric to get in your way or weigh you down
- Aegis Microbe Shield inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria so this baselayer will stay fresh between washings
- Thumbholes shield your hands and hold your sleeves in place
- Henley styling keeps you looking good when you're resting in the hut
Share your thoughts
Very cute, very comfortable.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm a beginning skier and I bought this shirt to be my underlayer. It is PERFECT. On bluebird days, all I need is this shirt and my shell and I am perfectly warm. The shirt is very soft for a synthetic shirt. The cut is nice and comfortable -- not tight or clingy. And it's fashionable enough to wear off the mountain as well as on! I checked the size chart on the Dakine website before purchasing, and I would recommend doing that just to confirm your sizing. Overall, this shirt is fantastic!
Looks good, feels good
Really liking this Aubrey Henley base layer. I went with a medium (my normal t shirt size, I'm 5'6", 150 lbs) and it fits perfectly. The fit is close to my body and perfect for a base layer. The sleeve cuffs are a really really soft cotton and I love the thumb holes! It's a great midweight layer. Only issue, I'm not a big fan of the long button line, so maybe I'll get the Sierra Hooded one too that's just like this one. Also, it's cute enough to wear around with jeans