Without a dry and warm baselayer, you might as well stay in the lodge with the cold kiddies. The midweight DAKINE Talon Crew Top ensures that your body heat stays close to your skin and that any sweat dries quickly to keep you feeling good on the cool-to-cold days of shredding.
- Midweight polyester fabric holds in heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit means the fabric lies against your skin for warmth and wicking performance
- Crew shirt provides all the warmth you want without the turtle-neck-strangling feeling
- Hip length with drop back keeps the snow out of your ski pant
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a more comfortable day of skiing or riding
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have the Talon 3/4 bottom and have used it regularly. This top is the same weight. Fits perfect. A great baselayer, that you could wear out on the town as well. Top Notch.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wore the Talon top and bottom all winter last year. Snowboarding, working, everyday. They still look new after being washed, a lot. Killer long underwear. May be too warm for you in above 30 degrees. Wicks away sweat like a dream.