As you do your dirty thing on the mountain, your body doesn't know whether to shiver or sweat like a beast. With the midweight DAKINE Talon Bottom, you can stay right in the middle thanks to the midweight quick-drying polyester.
- Midweight polyester fabric holds in heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your bottom fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit means the fabric lies against your skin for warmth and wicking performance
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a more comfortable ride
- Elastic waistband secures the bottom as you stomp landings all day
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Been wearing this the past few days. Love it. It was about time to upgrade my long underwear. I overdressed snowboarding yesterday in 40 degree weather. Sweated a lot. I never felt wet, and when I took them off they were dry in an hour! Today it is bitterly cold out, and I am toasty warm. I am going to get more of these.
My go-to long underwear
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great piece of kit for those cold days. Fits well, stylish (though no one sees it), and most importantly its so comfortable you forget its there. As Ned Flanders says "Feels like I'm wearing Nothing At All".
Downside is price, if you get it on sale its worth it.