Cozy mittens packed with waterproof features, insulation, and removable liner gloves with touchscreen compatibility.
You don't even think twice about heading out into frigid, blustery, snowy weather when you have the Dakine Women's Camino Mittens on your paws. Equipped with a waterproof DK Dry insert and Rubbertec palms, your hands stay extra dry and comfortable in wet, wintery weather while you gobble up face shots or lay arcs down groomers. High-loft synthetic insulation keeps your digits nice and cozy while internal heat-pack pockets turn the Caminos into mini-ovens on super-cold days. The removable liner gloves have touchscreen compatibility so you can take calls, text, or take photos without freezing your fingers.
- Waterproof breathable DK Dry inserts
- Nylon and polyester fabric with DWR coating
- Rubbertec palms
- High-loft synthetic insulation
- Tricot linings
- Removable storm liner gloves with touchscreen compatibility
- Internal heat-pack pockets
- Nose wipe thumb panels