Rev up the Camino.
- Insert: DK Dry waterproof
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Glove 140 / 280g ] [ Mitt 210 / 350g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Removable storm liner glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4x4 stretch fleece
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Internal heat pack pocket
- DK Dry waterproof insert
- DWR treated nylon shell
- Rubbertec palm
- Internal heat-pack pocket
- Touch-screen compatible removable liner
Share your thoughts
love my new gloves.
They are super cute and fit perfectly. I always get a size small in any brand and these smalls were perfect.
I LOVE the extra liner gloves, they are perfect for taking your gloves off on the lift if you are getting out your phone or something. They keep your hands warm and dry. I also always have to have gloves that have straps- I am known to drop my gloves from the lift when taking them off.
I got a little warm one day so I took the liners off and put them in my pocket and the gloves did just great without them on. The liners were awesome to wear when going out at night as well.
No complaints about these gloves.
- Fit: True to size
I used these gloves in Utah snowboarding on Powder Mountain and Snow Basin and they are great! My hands stayed warm AND dry. I used them with the liners and they are extra warm! (don't use the liners on a warm day though... too sweaty!) The liners can also be worn as regular gloves, the grips and touch screen fingertips are great!