Made for girls--cold girls.
DAKINE used its DK Dry waterproof breathable membrane to make the Womenï¿½s Camino Short Glove a reliable source of winter protection. And built-in synthetic insulation and plenty of stylish, snow-friendly features help keep you riding comfortably all day long, all season long.
- Thermaloft insulation adds plenty of warmth
- RubberTec palms make your hands grippy even when all your gear is covered in snow
- Gauntlet-free design lets you wear the glove under your sleeves for a low-profile look
- Female-specific fit isn't just a smaller size of a men's glove--it's built for you
- Stretch fleece liner creates a soft fuzzy surface for your hands inside the gloves
- Pre-curved fingers let your hands relax in a natural position as you snowboard or grip your ski poles
- Internal handwarmer pockets let you stuff a couple of heat packs in on the very coldest days