It's not just for chopping firewood—the DAKINE Chuck Plaid Shirt dries quickly and adds a bit of heat beneath your riding jacket while you throw down in the park. The double-layered polyester works well as a midweight baselayer, it resists odor so you won't be scared to take your jacket off during post-shred drinks, and it looks damn good.
- Two-layer polyester double-knit fabric holds in a little heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Slim fit means the fabric lies against your skin for the best warmth and wicking performance
- Button-down front enables easy on-off and venting during hikes
- Collar adds class to your post-ski shenanigans and ensures efficient warmth retention when popped up under your jacket
- Hip length keeps the snow out of your ski pant
- Chest pocket holds shades or goggle cloth