Pants that perform.
Whether you're throwing in for your first freeride comp or hunting cliffs with powdery landings in the backcountry, the DAKINE Clutch Pants will keep you dry when you're playing in deep snow and going to the lodge isn't an option. These highly technical pants mix a straightforward design with reliable performance so you can focus on nailing your lines and landings.
- Durable triple layered Toray micro-oxford with DWR finish repels precipitation
- Entrant Dermizax EV membrane seals moisture out while allowing water vapor to escape quickly
- 20K-rated fabric will keep you dry in heavy snow
- Fully taped seams prevent melted snow and ice from seeping between the stitching
- Articulated fit is designed to perform when you're in an aggressive stance
- Mesh-lined vents bring in fresh air and move overheated air out
- Outer leg zipper openings make it easier to get fit these pants on over your boots
- Side waistband adjusters gives you a custom fit
- Adjustable gaiters stop snow from moving up your leg
- Pockets with water-resistant zippers keep your essentials dry
- Reinforced inner leg patches boost durability where you need it most