Worthy of its own cult following.
The DAKINE Comet Glove packs a metric crap-ton (yes, that IS a real measurement) of tech into an amazingly affordable, functional design. A Gore-Tex insert delivers guaranteed waterproof performance, while synthetic insulation and a cozy fleece lining keep your hands warm and happy.
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert for guaranteed dryness
- High-loft synthetic insulation for warmth without excessive bulk
- DWR-treated leather palm and fingers for durability and dexterity
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closure dials in a secure fit and helps seal out intruding snow
Share your thoughts
Great mid temp glove!!
Super comfortable mid temp glove! Good value for a waterproof glove with leather palm. Red is very vivid and cute!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I thought with this name brand that they would indeed keep my hands warm. After receiving them in the mail, I loved the look and the feel of them on my hands. I was so excited to go out and put them to good use over the next few months of whats left of the winter season here in Ontario, Canada. I put them on and headed out. After approx 15min of wear (only 15min), my fingers were frozen!! In fact my finger tips were almost numb like.
I am very disappointed in these gloves especially in the amount of monies I spent on them.Given the fact that I had to exchange them (extra cost for shipping them back for this) for a size up figuring just maybe one size up which ended up being the perfect fit, but not at all warm. I expected so much more. What a waste of time and monies on my end. :(