Ah, the life of a part-time model.
- Padded laptop sleeve protects your computer from bumps and bruises
- Plush-lined sunglasses pocket keeps your shades handy and scratch-free
- Separate accessory case is perfect for stashing sunscreen, hand lotion, lip gloss, and blank modeling contracts should you get discovered
- Document pocket ensures that both your term paper and the autographed photos of you are in perfect condition for handing in and handing out respectively
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got this for my daughter - she's a TALL 7 year old and it's a little big, but not unwieldy and holds tons of stuff for school and travel. The build is sturdy and durable and has stood up to tons of abuse so far. Pockets are great, only wish it had an exterior water bottle compatible pouch...oh well clip will have to do.