Load up the Dakine Daytripper Backpack and head out on your skateboard for a full day of activities. First, head to the library with your computer stowed in the laptop sleeve so you can crank out some last-minute homework before class; after the day's business is done, head to the skatepark for an afternoon session with the homies. When the sun starts going down, stash your shades in the fleece-lined sunglass pocket, store your deck with the adjustable skateboard carry straps, and relax on the beach with a couple of cold ones.
- Rugged 600D polyester fabric won't rip when you take a spill
- Laptop sleeve fits most fifteen-inch laptop computers
- Adjustable skate carry straps hold your board when you're not standing on it
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket keeps your lenses from getting scratched
Share your thoughts
It's a backpack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought the green blocks and black/black colors and they look awesome. There's ample space for tons of textbooks, laptop, and are comfortable when adjusted right. My only problem is the extra length of the straps rubbing against my arms uncomfortably (since they're too long to leave dangling).