Drink your beer, and get to work.
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Fits most 14" laptops
- Skateboard carry straps
- Insulated cooler pocket
- Organizer pocket
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Mesh side pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Ultra-durable 600D polyester and 420D nylon dobby withstands your rugged adventure and protects your goods and gear from wear and tear
- Padded shoulder straps and top carry opening give you convenient carrying options
- Adjustable sternum strap further stabilizes and secures load
- Accommodates gear for a full-day outing at the park, at school, or on the road
- Skateboard carry straps secure board vertically for hands-free carry
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates most 14-inch laptops
- Insulated cooler pocket keeps your bevs or snacks nice and cold
- Zippered front, fleece-lined sunglasses, and two side mesh pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Good looking bag with great pockets
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I love the color and the pockets, but it's no replacement for my JS Equinox 33 - so it's going back. I didn't take it out, but tested it in the house by putting my gear in it. The straps also hit the sides of my breasts, which is also a no-go!
Depending on what you're looking for though, this could be the bag for you!
Will this fit a 15" laptop? I have noticed...
Will this fit a 15" laptop? I have noticed several Dakine bags list laptop size but have read several reviews were they say it will fit up to a 17" laptop. Can anyone provide the actually measurements of the laptop sleeve? DOes this bag have a waist-belt?
The Dakine Duel Backpack claims to have a 14" laptop sleeve, though I have a friend who was able to maneuver his 15" MacBook Pro inside without any issue. However, you will not be able to fit a 17" in the laptop sleeve of this bag.
The Dakine Duel does have a chest buckle/strap system, but no waist-belt.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
got this for my carry on for my plane trip. love the space and all the pockets. It worked out great.