Drink your beer, and get to work.
Keep your tasty beverages cool through second period in the Dakine Duel 26L Backpack. With an insulated cooler pocket, you no longer have to scarf down your drink first thing in the morning. The Duel is more than a beer wench, though; it holds your skateboard on its back and your snacks and gadgets in its organizing pockets. Mesh side pockets hold additional hydration, and a fleece-lined pocket secures your fancy shades. And when you need to buckle down and get to work, the padded laptop sleeve has your tool all protected and ready.
- Ultra-durable 600D polyester and 420D nylon dobby withstands your rugged adventure and protects your goods and gear from wear and tear
- Padded shoulder straps and top carry opening give you convenient carrying options
- Adjustable sternum strap further stabilizes and secures load
- Accommodates gear for a full-day outing at the park, at school, or on the road
- Skateboard carry straps secure board vertically for hands-free carry
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates most 14-inch laptops
- Insulated cooler pocket keeps your bevs or snacks nice and cold
- Zippered front, fleece-lined sunglasses, and two side mesh pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Will this fit a 15" laptop? I have noticed...
Will this fit a 15" laptop? I have noticed several Dakine bags list laptop size but have read several reviews were they say it will fit up to a 17" laptop. Can anyone provide the actually measurements of the laptop sleeve? DOes this bag have a waist-belt?
The Dakine Duel Backpack claims to have a 14" laptop sleeve, though I have a friend who was able to maneuver his 15" MacBook Pro inside without any issue. However, you will not be able to fit a 17" in the laptop sleeve of this bag.
The Dakine Duel does have a chest buckle/strap system, but no waist-belt.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
got this for my carry on for my plane trip. love the space and all the pockets. It worked out great.